Monday, February 6, 2012

First Day of Internship

Goodness! Three years have passed just like that. Time flies pretty fast & it's been ages since I've updated my blogspot. Anyway, it's the first day of my internship here at RAM Productions in Damai & my boss is Roger Wang. One of my classmates is also doing his internship here, but will be under Chris Pereira aka Decipher which is the night shift. I'm sorta excited with all of this & I'm looking forward to working with Roger. It's also exciting that I'll be learning how to work in a recording studio. I've always wanted to learn how to record the professional way. I hope this is my calling.

Anyway, apart from school stuff a lot of other personal things have been going on. Most of it were good. Some were painful experience. A few months ago I broke up with my ex and it was a few weeks after our 2nd anniversary. Looks like things didn't go the way we planned. I'm happy for her though because a few weeks after the break up, she went official with another guy who was after her for a very long time even when we were still together. At least she moved on & had someone to catch her immediately. I am however enjoying the single life again. Honestly, it does feel great in a way! Not that I'm saying things weren't great before, but I dunno. It's hard to explain. Maybe it's because I won't have to deal with drama for now. And it's probably because I have that sense of freedom as well. I wanna focus on work. Maybe after that then I'll start thinking about relationships again.

Apart from all that heartbreaking issue (LoL!), I've made some cool new friends. Alex, Kaykay, Arjun, Tiara, Nadia, Hazel & Joy. Apart from my close friends like Eman & the rest of the Mob family, they too made my life a lot more awesome again. Short lived due to the fact that we'd all be busy with our own things again & some complications, but it was all worth it & thanks so much guys for being there =). I know there's been a lot of downs lately and 2011 was probably the worst year I've ever had so far, but I believe this year's gonna be better & that there's always a blessing in disguise.

I think that's all I can write about for now so, more updates soon! Sooner than you think ;)

P.S Tiara, if you're reading this, wear glasses more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment